- It contains 60 times more nutrients than the most fertile soil.
- Environmentally friendly.
- It is not a mineral fertilizer, does not contain nitrates, hormones and growth accelerators.
- Promotes adaptation and survival of plants after transplantation.
- Productive for up to 3 years.
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system.
- The addition of 2% or more of an ion-exchange substrate makes it possible to obtain a mixture exceeding the best nutrient soils in terms of fertility
Mix the ion exchange substrate ZION with the soil, plant the plant, water it. The recommended ratio: 1 tablespoon of substrate (30 g) per 1 liter of soil. There are no restrictions on the amount of substrate applied. Adding more substrate will only improve its efficiency and extend the useful life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.