CaMg-Boost is an organo-mineral plant booster that prevents Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) deficiencies while stimulating powerful fruit set and development. CaMg-Boost is the key to a firm and high quality end product.
Why use CaMg-BOOST?
- Provides organic Nitrogen combined with Calcium and Magnesium and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
- 100% water soluble and leaves no residue
- Combines Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) with L-amino acids to eliminate deficiencies
- High bioavailability
- Improves structure and firmness of the flower and fruit
- Provides the extra boost plants need during certain plant development phases
In soil: Use CaMg-Boost once a week.
In coco/hydro: Use CaMg-Boost in combination with All-in-One Liquid every watering
When adding CaMg-Boost, do not use any boosters containing phosphorus other than Aptus.
Use 2,5-5 ml CaMg-Boost per 10 L of water.
Shake before use. Fully water-soluble. Leaves no residue in the irrigation system.
- Organic Nitrogen (N)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- L-amino acids
- Aids in plant structure and photosynthesis
- Improves structure and firmness of fruits and flowers
- Stimulates fruit set and floral development
- Activates enzymatic activity
- Higher levels of Ca and Mg help raise internal plant pH to resist fungal attacks
- Use CaMg-Boost in combination with P-Boost & K-Boost in the last weeks to get maximum weight
- Pay attention when you mix P-Boost and CaMg-Boost as they can react together. Always add one, dilute and mix then the other. In case you use a lot of Phosphorus based products, then take care when adding CaMg-Boost as Phosphorus and Calcium mixed together in high concentrations may cause deposits and residues
- Add CaMg-Boost when using All-in-One Liquid on hydro or coco
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.