Part of Jungle Juice Grow, Micro, Bloom Nutrient System
(Jungle Juice Grow and Micro are sold separately)
After thousands of man-hours and hundreds of laboratory experiments, Advanced Nutrients has just released their newest 3-Part base nutrient formula for growers of all levels called Jungle Juice.
With this breakthrough formula, your plants get all the nutrients they need, exactly when they need them.
You’ll find you save money when you compare Jungle Juice to the industries common brand.
Jungle Juice was designed from the ground up for growers like us and is guaranteed to meet your very specific demands and expectations for hydroponics nutrients.
Jungle Juice is guaranteed to feed your plants the specific types of nutrients they need at every stage of their start, growth, and bloom phases.
Jungle Juice is guaranteed to mix easily and quickly in your reservoirs.
JUNGLE JUICE MICRO: starts your plants off right and gives them the foundation they need by feeding them high-quality Nitrogen, Iron, Calcium, and other trace elements in the precise amounts
JUNGLE JUICE GROW: provides the Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and secondary minerals necessary for the types of plants we grow to THRIVE during the all-important vegetative phase
JUNGLE JUICE BLOOM: gives your plants the Phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium, and Sulfur they need to bloom big and juicy buds and give you the maximum yield
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well before use
- Keep the pH in optimal quantities (5.5-6.3)
- Reduce nutrient dosing if plants show signs of stress or if they grow in a very light, hot or dry environment
- First, add Jungle Juice Micro in fresh water and stir well, then add Jungle Juice Grow and / or Jungle Juice Bloom
- Never combine Jungle Juice Micro with Jungle Juice Grow or Jungle Juice Bloom in an undiluted form; this can lead to a blockage of nutrients, which makes some materials unavailable
- This product is concentrated to the solubility limit
- Protect against freezing and direct sunlight
- If crystallization occurs, mix the entire contents with the same amount of hot water and use the amount of fertilizer twice
- Cuttings & Seedlings: 33ml / 100L of water
- Small plants: 132ml / 100L of water
- Vegetation: 264ml / 100L of water
- Transition to the flowering phase: 264ml / 100L of water
- Flowering: 264ml / 100L of water
- NPK 5-0-1
- (N) 5% ( (NH4) 0,3% & (NO3) 4,7%)
- (K2O) 1%
- (Ca) 5%
- (B) 0,01%
- (Co) 0,0005%
- (Cu) 0,01% (chelated 0,01%)
- (Fe) 0,1% (chelated (Fe) 0,1%)
- (Mn) 0,05% (chelated (Mn) 0,05%)
- (Mo) 0,0008%
- (Zn) 0,015% (chelated (Zn) 0,015%)
- Derived from: ammonium molybdate, ammonium nitrate, calcium nitrate, cobalt nitrate, copper EDTA, iron DTPA, iron EDDHA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, potassium borate, potassium nitrate zinc EDTA
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.