The Sensi two-component fertilizer line is easy to use.
A special formula gives your flowers all the micro and macro elements they need to optimally grow and produce flowers.
Competitive fertilizers do not have the right combination of elements: tests have shown that some of them actually slow down and reduce flowering.
Sensi Grow 2-part contains various types of important and less important nutrients.
They are carefully arranged so that the plants produce delicious flowers.
Sensi Grow in 2 parts is a comprehensive nutrition program for hydroponic and more.
Very easy to use.
It ensures an increase in yield.
If you want a richer crop and "everything that fits," select Sensi Grow.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well before use
- Use Sensi Grow A+B only in the growing cycle
- Add the same amount of "Part A" and "Part B" until you reach the appropriate nutrient content
- Do not mix together "Part A" and "Part B"
- Add "Part A" separately to the tank, and specifically "Part B"
- Mix both components of fertilizers A and B separately in water, do not mix together, except in water
- Vegetation: 4ml/1L of water
- Small plants (with 3-4 leaves): 2ml/1L of water
- Seeds and cuttingsi: 1ml/1L of water
- SENSI GROW PART A: NPK 3-0-0
- SENSI GROW PART B: NPK 1-2-6
SENSI BLOOM PART A: total Nitrogen (N) 3% ((NO3) 3%). Calcium (Ca) 3%. Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magneisum Nitrate.
SENSI BLOOM PART B: total Nitrogen (N) 1% ((NH4) 0,03%, (NO3) 0,94% & uera 0,03%), available Phosphat (P2O5) 2%, water-soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O) 6%. Sulfur (S) 1,3%. Derived from: monoammonium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, urea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.