Advanced Nutrients Piranha Liquid Beneficial Fungi liquid is a powerful weapon against Nematodes, disease, mold and mildew. Use Piranha to put the beneficial fungi into your root zone so your roots gain surface mass and increased ability to uptake moisture and nutrients.
Most growers think of fungi as something bad that can happen to their crop, similar to mold. Advanced Nutrients wants to introduce you to beneficial fungi that can take a bite out of bad fungi while boosting your crop's root mass, root efficiency and yield.
Roots are the foundation of your plant's ability to intake water and nutrients so they grow well and produce the valuable flowers you so very much enjoy. When you put Piranha in your root zone, these fungi work symbiotically with roots and other root zone components to help roots absorb nutrients and process them more efficiently. The surge of nutrients creates a surge in growth and yield. As an added benefit, when Piranha is used as a foliar spray or in the root zone, it acts as a bio-fungicide that can resist harmful fungi, mold and mildew infestations that would otherwise ruin your crop.
Piranha’s fungal species are proven bio-control agents that seek and destroy harmful pathogens, including molds, while strengthening crop resistance to stress. Besides, Piranha contains a special combination of ecto and endo mycorrhizae to maximize your garden’s potential.
Works with ALL hydroponics, soil or sphagnum growing mediums and all hydroponics, aeroponics, drip irrigation, NFT, ebb and flow and continuous liquid feeding growing systems or your money back!
Piranha is completely compatible with all non pH Perfect Base Nutrients and all competitors Base Nutrients and Supplements.
- Heightens vegetative growth.
- Makes more bud production.
- Gives better flower structure.
- Increases the flower's weight.
- Helps roots gain surface mass for optimum plant growth.
- Maximizes production of essential oils.
- Maximizes production of plant aromatics.
- Beneficial fungi maximize root absorption of oxygen, nutrients and water.
- Better survival rate for clones and seedlings.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Soil, Soilless and Hydroponics: Use 2 ml per liter during weeks 1 and 2 of your flowering phase. May also be applied as a foliar spray
- Seedlings/ Cuttings: Add 2 ml to the bottom of your planting hole when transplanting and set roots directly on top.
Advanced Nutrients Piranha is a concentrated blend of beneficial fungi for use from rooted cutting through to the second week of flowering. Beneficial fungi create a web of mycelium which works with the roots of your plant to provide greater nutrient availability and to help to protect against root-diseases. It's almost like having a second root-system for your plants! Advanced Nutrients Piranha can be used with VooDoo Juice and Tarantula as they complement each other in the root-zone.
Advanced Nutrients Piranha contains:
- Glomus Aggregatum 78 propagules/ml
- Glomus Intraradices 78 propagules/ml
- Glomus Mosseae 78 propagules/ml
- Pseudomonas Chlororaphis 25,000 cfu/ml
- Pseudomonas Putida 100,000 cfu/ml
- Rhizopogon Amylopogon 116 propagules/ml
- Rhizopogon Fulvigleba 127 propagules/ml
- Rhizopogon Villosulus 118 propagules/ml
- Trichoderma Harzianum 50,000,000 cfu/ml
- Trichoderma Kongii 2,500,000 cfu/ml
- Trichoderma Viride 3,000,000 cfu/ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.