One liquid for all mediums
All-in-One Liquid is a 100% mineral based fertilizer suited for all mediums and systems. It can be used from the vegetative phase all the way through to flowering/maturation phase. The unique manufacturing process makes All-in-One Liquid not sensitive to pH-variations and therefore applicable in a wide pH-range.
Wy use All-in-One LIQUID?
- Simple and easy to use 100% mineral NPK fertilizer
- Not sensitive to pH-variations (can be used in a wide pH-range)
- Economic in use at 1 to max. 2 ml/L. all the way through
- Is fully soluble and suited for all wateringsystems (incl. re-circulation systems)
- Can be used in all applications (soil, coco, rockwool, soil-less etc.)
- Made out of pure raw materials for optimum bio-availability and contains no ballast salts or chlorides
- As All-in-One Liquid contains no chlorides, it has no negative impact on micro-life
All-in-One Liquid is a highly concentrated nutrient (1:1000). The standard dilution rate is 1 ml/L. Because of the high concentration, All-in-One Liquid is cost effective to use.
- Use All-in-One Liquid every time you water your plants
- The measured raise in EC when dissolving All-in-One Liquid is a real EC-value as it contains no ballast salts and chlorides
- Under optimal conditions the dilution rate may be increased up to max. 2 ml/L
- Essential elements: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
- Micro-elements: boron, molybdenum, iron, manganese, zinc and copper
- The unique manufacturing process makes All-in-One Liquid easy to use as it is not sensitive to pH changes and can be used in a wide pH-range
- On soil (peat) All-in-One Liquid is a complete basic nutrient
- In hydro/coco we advise to combine All-in-One Liquid with CaMg-Boost for best results. When combining CaMg-Boost with All-in-One Liquid it is wise to keep pH below 6,3 in order to prevent precipitation of Calcium/Magnesium
• Always properly stir your solution when adding nutrients and respect the order of mixing according to the instruction on page 51
• For maximum plant development combine All-in-One Liquid with Regulator, Startbooster, Topbooster, Super-PK and CaMg-boost
• All-in-One Liquid can be used on a wide variety of crops. From root- and tubercrops to fruits, flowers and ornamental plants
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.