Complete microelement booster
Fulvic-Blast is a complete microelement booster used to detoxify plants and combat microelement deficiencies. It is directly absorbed into the plant and improves the absorption of existing microelements. The mixture of low molecular Fulvic acid, plant stimulants and microelements enhances the crop and its production.
Why use FULV IC-BLAST?
- Stops microelement deficiencies
- Prevent nutritional imbalances
- Breaks down nutrient salts and helps remove heavy metals
- Fully organic microelement booster
- Very high chelating capacity
Use Fulvic-Blast preferably once a week throughout the cycle or at uncertain deficiencies.
Use 3 ml Fulvic-Blast per 10 L water (1:3333).
Shake well before use. Fully water-soluble. Leaves no residues.
FULV IC-BLAST contains
- High-grade low molecular Fulvic acid
- Plant stimulants
- L-amino acids
Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Magnesium (Mg), Zinc (Zn), Sulphur (S), Boron (B), Chlorine (Cl), Cobalt (Co), Sodium (Na), Nickel (Ni), Vanadium (V), Copper (Cu), Molybdenum (Mo)
How FULV IC-BLAST works
- Fulvic acid acts as a natural mineral chelator
- Stimulates the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar
- Balanced levels of essential microelements prevent deficiencies
- Using Fulvic-Blast once a week prevents shortages, nutritional imbalance and mineral deficiencies during the plant life cycle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.