Organic soil conditioner
Humic-Blast is an organic soil conditioner that improves plants ability to absorb nutrients, balances the charge in mediums creating airy soil structure and improves water retention. Humic-Blast neutralizes build up of acids and salts in the medium freeing locked up nutrients. Humic-Blast is rich in Carbon and Potassium humates and is supplemented with natural plant hormones and microelements.
Why use HUMIC-Blast?
- Boosts the development of young plants
- Stimulates natural hormone production
- Organic soil conditioner
- Improves water retention
- Improves plant nutrient absorption capacity
- Detoxifying effect for heavy metals (heavy metals, Chlorine compounds, Aluminum and Sodium)
- Allows safe medium reuse for multiple cycles
Humic-Blast is used in the last two to three waterings. Mix 3 ml of Humic-Blast per 10 L of water and for the last watering, mix 6 ml of Humic-Blast per 10 L of water.
Shake well before use.
- Humic acid from the Leonardite layer
- Microlife biomass from controlled fermentation of selected strains (specific beneficials)
- Growth promoting L-amino acids
- Specific plant extracts
- Humic acid stores nutrients until the plant is ready to absorb them from the medium
- Creates good soil structure by increasing water retention, balancing cation exchange capacity, breaking down salts and restoring soil structure
- Regulates the nutrient salts in the medium
- Humic acid in the medium stimulates and enhances microlife activity
- Use to condition new growing medium before transplanting
- Add to the last two to three feedings, or if not possible, flush the final week with clean water and Humic-Blast. This prepares the medium or reuse in the next cycle
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.