Foliar Applied liquid fertilizer
NutriSpray is a blend of natural surfactants, stimulators and microelements, to be used as a foliar fertilizer. It provides essential microelements during the complete growing cycle and leaves a natural coating on the leaf to protect and to feed. NutriSpray can be used for general nutrition or for deficiency correction.
WHY USE NUTRISPRAY?
- Leaves an active layer containing microelements on leaf surface
- Layer fully biodegrades within 10-15 days
- Fast-acting nutrient absorption
- Quickly treat common deficiencies
Nutrispray can be used as a regular nutrient or for treating deficiencies in case of a nutrient lockout in your medium.
Do not use full strength, always dilute with water.
Mix 2 ml per 1 L of water and spray on the entire leaf surface.
Indoor: Spray during weeks 1, 3, 5 of bloom for general nutrition.
Outdoor: Spray 1 week after planting, then once a month until harvest.
- Organic surfactant
- Horse chestnut extract
- Manganese (Mn)
- Sulphur (S)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Iron (Fe)
- Horse chestnut extract binds to the microelements to make them available
- Creates a protective shield so nutrients stay on leaves up to two weeks
- Thins vascular fluid to transport nutrients faster
- Faster correction than root feeding if any deficiencies appear
- Spray mother plants one week before cutting clones for healthier cuttings
- Spray cuttings once per week to provide a protective shield and available nutrients
- Always spray with lights off to avoid burning. Leave lights off for 20-30 minutes after spraying
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.