Powerful PK bloom stimulator
Super-PK is a superior organo-mineral bloom stimulator. It is 20% Phosphorus (P) and 23% Potassium (K) combined with amino acids making it ideal for bloom stimulation.
Why use SUPER-PK?
- Superior organo-mineral product
- Highly concentrated
- Contains L-amino acids
Use Super-PK during the blossom phase.
Mix 2,5-5 ml Super-PK per 10 L of water.
Shake before use. Ideal for use in hydroponics systems.
- 20% Phosphorus (P)
- 23% Potassium (K)
- Bloom stimulating amino acids
- Bloom stimulating vitamins
- High levels of Phosphorous and Potassium stimulates blooming and flowering plants
- Improves firmness and compact structure of end product
- With sensitive plants, Super-PK should only be used from the 4th or 5th week of the blossom phase
- Use half dosage at the beginning of flowering to initiate rapid bloom development
- Super-PK has a pH of 8.5-9 and can be used to raise the pH of a solution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.