Cleaning drip systems
System-Clean is a powerful oxidizer that prevents microbial attacks, line blockages and nutrient build up in irrigation systems. A clean irrigation system improves growth and development of plants especially in the root system by allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach the plant without affecting the pH. Unabsorbed nutrients increase biofilm in the irrigation system. These remaining nutrients acidify (lower pH) the medium increasing the chance of microbial attack by providing nutrition for pathogens.
WHY USE SYSTEM-CLEAN?
- Prevents loss of nutrients and oxygen in irrigation systems (improves efficiency of irrigation system and plant absorption)
- Removes build up of biofilm in irrigation systems (prevents nutrient build up)
- Adds extra oxygen to the root area (improves nutrient solution dissolved oxygen)
- Removes source of pathogens
Add System-Clean to the nutrient tank, preferably just before each watering at 2,5 ml System-Clean per 10 L of water.
Add System-Clean last to the nutrient tank after adjusting the pH value. System-Clean will last for maximum three days in the nutrient solution.
If your nutrient mix stands for more than three days, mix System-Clean to the entire amount of water in the nutrient tank to help minimize biofilm and residue buildup.
- 8% food grade H202
- Ag (colloidal silver)
System-Clean helps maintain a healthy irrigation system by removing biofilm and keeping high levels of oxygen in the nutrient solution.
TIPS FROM SUCCESSFUL GROWERS
- Add System-Clean just before watering to your nutrient mix. If possible do not leave your nutrient mix with System-Clean in it for too long (2-3 days max) because of possible reactions with organic products
- May be used alone in water for a system flush between cycles
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.