An all-in-one, convenient portable solution for accurate measurement of pH, conductivity and temperature in nutrient solution. The battery-powered, lightweight unit can be used anywhere, anytime to measure critical parameters related to nutrient uptake in plants.
The Bluelab Leap pH probe also allows fast and accurate pH measurements direct from the rootzone in a wide range of growing media including soil, rockwool, coco coir and potting mixes - no more pH slurries or extraction mixes. The detachable Bluelab Leap pH Probe has a toughened spear-tip for improved durability and is lightning fast in nutrient solution.
Easy to read backlit screen for lowlight environments, and simple push button operation to view your chosen parameter.
Team with the Bluelab Carry Case and Bluelab Care and Calibration solutions for optimal performance.
- 0.0 – 14.0 pH, 0.0 – 9.9 EC, 99 CF
- 0 – 4950 ppm 500 (EC x 500)
- 0 – 6930 ppm 700 (EC x 700)
- 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- 0.1 pH, 0.1 EC, 1 CF
- 10 ppm 500, 10 ppm 700
- 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F
- ± 0.1 pH, ± 1 EC, ± 1 CF,
- ± 50 ppm 500, ± 70 ppm 700
- ± 1 ̊C / ± 2 ̊F
Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
Calibration: Not required for conductivity ; pH requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration
Power Source: 2 x AAA alkaline battery
Certifications: CE and FCC
Probe cable lengths: 2 meters
- pH, Conductivity and Temperature measured with corded probes
- Detachable Bluelab Leap pH probe with double junction, toughened spear-tip for fast and accurate pH measurements direct from the rootzone and in nutrient solution
- Robust electrical conductivity probe with integrated temperature sensor
- Conductivity scale options: EC, CF, PPM500, PPM700, viewed at the touch of a button
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to read backlit LCD display for lowlight environments
- Simple two-point pH calibration with 30-day calibration indicator
- Over-range and under-range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- Auto-off function
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
The fundamental parameters of pH, conductivity and temperature all play a pivotal role in driving optimal nutrient uptake. With Bluelab’s Combo Meter Plus, you can measure all these fundamentals in one convenient, portable device.
While conductivity indicates the total amount of nutrients in your solution, pH (potential Hydrogen) shows how acidic or alkaline your medium is, which determines nutrient absorption. Temperature affects your plants’ growth rate and structure.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Plus measures pH, conductivity and temperature in substrates, nutrient reservoirs, run-off and water supply. What’s more, this meter can be used on the go, giving you fast and accurate readings when and where you need them.
Brilliantly simple and powerful design
The Bluelab Combo Meter Plus takes everything you love about the Combo Meter and combines it with our toughest probe – the Bluelab Leap pH Probe.
Our advanced probe technology ensures that you get ultra-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions, helping you unlock your plants’ full potential.
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.