Professional strength pH adjusters - optimum growth needs optimum pH
If your pH isn’t in the right range – and that’s 5.5-6.5 for most plant varieties in hydroponics – your nutrients are likely wasted. Too high or too low, and you’re in trouble. The result is nutrient deficiency or complete nutrient lockout. A sure way to unhappy, unhealthy - even dying - plants.
We say that’s a problem you don’t need. At Bluelab®, we want our customers to have optimum growth and the best plants possible. So we’ve made it easy to adjust pH levels, whenever you need, and keep them just where they should be.
Bluelab® pH Down Solution is formulated to the highest standards. Just add what’s required to reduce pH. Your plants will thank you for it. The main thing is, you’ll see the difference in your harvest.
- 35% w/w Phosphoric Acid
- Premium quality acid concentration
- Use to adjust nutrient solutions to the optimum range of pH
- Improve nutrient availability to plants
- Easy to use in any growing system from hobby to commercial
- Manufactured to high laboratory standards
- Use undiluted with Bluelab pH Controller & Bluelab pH Controller Connect
- Bottles available in: 500ml, 1 Liter, 1 Gallon
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.