Simply and easily spot check moisture, conductivity (a measure of the nutrient salts present in the media) and temperature directly from the root- zone, and nutrient solution to allow early identification of results over or under range.
Spot check, correct, achieve better yield and grow healthier plants across a wide range of growing media including soil, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and nutrient solution. Quickly and easily check multiple plants in one greenhouse.
Automatically sends and stores all your key plant statistics in the Pulse Mobile App available free to download from the Apple App store or Google Play store (search “Pulse” to download). No requirement to connect to a computer.
2-year Guarantee from date of purchase. Register here: https://www.bluelab.com/support-center/product-registration and we’ll email our latest Bluelab Grow Book to you.
Technical Specifications: TBC
- All in one device that measures moisture content, conductivity and temperature
- Quick reference visual light indicator on the device to let you know the measurement has been made and if it is in or out of range
- Vibrating notification on the mobile device to let know you that measurement was received
- Test more in a shorter timeframe with a fast sensor response and direct measurements in a wide range of growing media including soil, nutrient solution, coco coir, rockwool and potting mix
- Two extended prong spear tips with a total of 8” (200 mm) including the 2” (50 mm) active measurement tips for direct root-zone measurements
- Handset: 190 mm (7.5”) x 76 mm (3”)
- Low battery indicator
- 1 x AA alkaline battery included
- Applications across agriculture, floriculture, container grown plants and greenhouses
- Works with Android (v 4.4 and above) and Apple devices (iOS v 9.3 and above)
Optimise your root zone - No more pour-throughs, slurries or extractions
The Bluelab Pulse Meter will enable you to accurately measure EC, moisture and temperature with a single click. When you optimise your root zone, you’ll be able to unlock your plants’ full potential.
All plants need the right amount of food (nutrients) in order to thrive; measuring conductivity will ensure that your plants have access to the right amount of nutrients at every growth stage.
You also need to measure moisture so that you can optimise your irrigation cycles and water consumption while controlling the risk of root infections. Lastly, by regularly measuring temperature, you’ll be able to spot temperature fluctuations and optimise root function.
A versatile and robust root-zone meter with lightning-fast measurements
The robust Bluelab Pulse Meter will enable you to measure faster than ever before, giving you three different measurements in under 10 seconds.
What’s more, you can use the Bluelab Pulse Meter in a variety of growing media, including soil, potting mixes and coco coir blends, as well as nutrient solutions. This meter’s built-in depth gauge will also ensure that you get consistent measurements with every reading.
All our products are made in New Zealand and created with growers, for growers - so you can relax knowing that your meter will be able to withstand the knocks and drops that come with everyday growing.
Unlock what makes your best plants tick - Compare on the go with Blink and Pulse App
With the Bluelab Pulse Meter, you’ll be able to measure faster and you can also use this meter’s Blink technology to set your best-performing plants as the benchmark and get instantaneous visual indicators showing you how your crop compares.
What’s more, the Pulse App will unlock new insights by allowing you to take notes about your plants and measurements on the go. Use these powerful resources to discover the secrets behind your top plants’ success while storing, exporting and analysing your plant data.
There’s no need for manual data collection; get access to game-changing insights with Blink and the Pulse App today.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.