How to use CANNA COGr Agent?
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add COGr Buffer Agent to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 litre of water)
- The EC of COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 1.8 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- Add ± 12,5 litres of buffer-solution to each slab
- Let the swollen COGr soak for at least 24 hours before draining it!
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.