- Capacity 150g (5,29 oz.)
- Drum volume 13 ltr (3,44 gal)
- Box volume 30 ltr (7,93 gal)
- Mesh size 125µm / 150µm / 250µm
- Dimensions (LxWxH)
40x30x33,5 cm (15,7x11,8x13,19 in)
- Weight: ca. 5 kg (11,02 lbs)
The mechanical sieve is designed for the separation of:
- Separation of coarse or finely ground minerals,
- Separation of dust residues ,
- Grain / seed screening ,
- Separation of flower pollen from plant material for pollination
- Pollen and Essentials extraction for homemade domestic extracts
With the sieve, materials in the desired grain size can be screened automatically in the
shortest possible time. Our standard mesh sizes are: 125, 150 and 250 μm.
Further mesh sizes are available by request and order.
Areas of application are:
Agriculture, fine mincing of minerals, laboratory sampling, beekeeping,
plant breeding and passionate amateur gardeners.
We Ship To
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.