- Separation of coarse or finely ground minerals,
- Separation of dust residues ,
- Grain / seed screening ,
- Separation of flower pollen from plant material for pollination
- Pollen and Essentials extraction for homemade domestic extracts
With the sieve, materials in the desired grain size can be screened automatically in the
shortest possible time. Our standard mesh sizes are: 125, 150 and 250 μm.
Further mesh sizes are available by request and order.
Areas of application are
Agriculture, fine mincing of minerals, laboratory sampling, beekeeping,
plant breeding and passionate amateur gardeners.
Detail and Technical Data:
- Capacity 400g (14,11 oz.)
- Drum volume 32 ltr (8,45 gal)
- Box volume 88 ltr (23,24 gal)
- Mesh size 125µm / 150µm / 250µm
- Dimensions (LxWxH)
60x40x43,5 cm (23,62x15,748x17,126 in)
- Weight: ca. 7 kg (15,43 lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.