Stable flood table substructure as an aluminum support - plug-in system with plastic connectors. Dimensions of the construction 74 x 74 x 29 cm
Fits in all square grow tents with a footprint of at least 80 x 80 cm.
Perfectly matched to growTABLE 0.8 or Garland Square Tray (80x80) flood table.
Aluminum support - Stainless aluminum square profiles with a cross-section of 25 x 25 mm with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm
Plastic connectors - Strong connectors give the structure stability and support
Leveling feet - Height-adjustable feet make it easy to adjust the inclination of the growRACK to help drain the water in the flood table.
The growRACK system from growTOOL: finally a perfectly thought-out, stable frame as a substructure for all common growing systems and flood table tubs.
Made with high-quality, anodized aluminum, precisely milled and processed with the greatest care.
• Stable aluminum square profiles never rust
• All open profile areas are closed with plastic caps, which prevents vermin from nesting.
• Glass fiber reinforced plastic connectors for a perfect hold
• Theoretically expandable as required
• Well thought-out construction allows the nutrient solution tank to be pulled in and out
• Carefully processed and packed in a stable, ready-to-ship box
• Guaranteed no sagging of the flood table thanks to the wide side support and additional central struts
• Special side profiles with a raised outer edge prevent the flood table on it from slipping
• Adjustable feet allow precise setting of the required slope
• Rack is variable in height through intermediate steps or available directly in 2 heights with additional sets for extension. This can be used to respond to the space requirements resulting from the height of the tank, water cooler or other supply technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.