This organic vegan micro-organism booster is thanks to its micro-elements ideal for enhancing your soil for even better growth.
Seaweed powder is also known for its moisture-retention properties: it improves the moisture balance in the soil.
- Growth hormones provide additional stimulation to the root system and the growth of the plant.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Improved moisture balance in the soil.
- Excellent addition to every fertiliser mixture.
- Provides added protection from bacterial infections.
- 100% vegan.
- Stress reducer for plants.
For both indoor and outdoor use.
For outdoor cultivation: 1 litre GK-Organics® Seaweed Powder is sufficient for 5 – 10 m². At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Seaweed Powder as required over the earth and rake it thoroughly into the soil.
For use in pots and/or planters: before planting, mix 2 parts of 50 ml Guanokalong® Seaweed Powder into 15 litres of potting soil or earth. At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Seaweed Powder as required over the soil and water thoroughly.
- Seaweed powder from Ascophyllum Nodosum brown algae
- Rich in micro-elements
- NPK 1-0-1 in powder form
- Colour: olive green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.