This organic super fertiliser is full of natural ingredients and enhances the flavour, quality and yield of the end product.
Guanokalong® Black Pellets is a mixture of Guanokalong® Powder and humic acids in pellet form. By mixing it as a basic fertiliser into soil or coco coir substrate, Guanokalong® Black Pellets provides astonishing growth and less stress and moisture requirements during transplantation.
- Improved flavour, quality and yield.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Pellet form makes it less susceptible to scattering by the wind.
- Stimulates root growth.
- Abundant bloom.
- Provides added protection from bacterial infections.
- Decreased risk of leaf scorch due to the slow release of nutrients.
- No unpleasant odour.
- No expiration date when kept in a dark and dry location.
For both indoor and outdoor use.
For outdoor cultivation: in April, use 300-500 g Guanokalong® Black Pellets per plant.
For use in pots and/or planters: before planting, mix 100 grams of Guanokalong® Black Pellets into 10 litres of potting soil or earth.
- 100% natural bat droppings
- NPK 1-6-1 in pellet form
Because of its organic nature, Guanokalong® Black Pellets is not a complete fertiliser. Additional nitrogen or potassium may be added separately. Nitrogen (Kalong Grow or Veg Pearls) during the vegetative phase and Potassium (Kalong Bloom or Palm Tree Ash) during the flowering stage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.