ClonFix by Hesi is a gel used to help root cuttings. It contains hormones that entice roots out of your cuttings’ stem. It can be used with any medium; soil, rockwool or jiffy.
Dosage and how to use ClonFix by Hesi:
- Before starting, pour a little amount of gel into a small container; enough to fit about 1cm of your plants’ stems into them.
- Make your cuttings and prepare them quickly in order to dip them as soon as possible and avoid them being exposed to the air for too long.
- Once they’ve been dipped and have a thin layer of ClonFix, place them in your chosen rooting medium.
- Place your clones in a closed-vent propagator and keep the temperature over 24C and RH at 90%.
- Three days later, open the vents ever so slightly to lower the humidity to 70%.
- Once your clones begin growing again, you can transplant them to your preferred growing medium. Make sure your clones’ substrate is never dry, although it shouldn’t be soaking either.
50 mL 150 x 120 x 90 mm
100 mL 180 x 135 x 102 mm
50ml 0.072 Kg
100ml 0.118 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.